Saturday, December 24, 2005

Charming a Lama - Maybe



Rostock was simply great fun – for Christmas, it’s a gas!

Serious stuff, these Christmas markets – don’t go if you are easily tempted. Nope, don’t.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Eating is a must, I mean, you must eat there and everyone enjoys it….this a queue for potato cakes



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



A man with lama advertises the circus…..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I try to impress the lama

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I fail


And last but not least – The Hat



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I blame the Kraut – its her fault, totally and absolutely that I bought it – I will never get over this
And don’t play with my plaits.
Or else.
Trouble
Yep.


Top of the British Blogs

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what a luverlee hat.

Red Fred said...

Watch it four-eyes...just watch it

Anonymous said...

If dat idn't a lovely hat now I don't know wot is! Rarely, niver, saw anythin' so absolutely suitin' to the wearer!

Red Fred said...

I shall make a decree that it is forbidden to laff at me hat plaits - good that folks can appreciate the Hat!
*dignified sniff*

Anonymous said...

Ain't I sayin' so! Great hat! Very erm ahem appropriate! Yes dats the very word, appropriate.

Mad Dog said...

I once knew a Professor of Pathology who kept a lama (or llama) as a pet. reaaly nothing in the world can prepare you for the sight of one of these animals trotting through the house like the family dog! Not much can be done to prepare for the vision of The Hat either...! Have a lovely holiday!

Red Fred said...

I think its the plaits that give the Hat that final something..perhaps I should have posted a health warning about it; I feel responsible for giving Mad Dog a pause in his heart-beat.