Friday, September 09, 2005

You can be a Paranoid



This one is for you paranoids out there – Calvin got it right here, folks.
Look at it this way, Calvin doesn’t wait to be accused, goes right ahead and demands protection.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Q - OK, are you paranoid?
A – Probably.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If you need to ask any of the following questions consider yourself a signed up member of the Paranoids. Don’t read the answers if you want a night’s sleep.

Q – Is there anybody out there?

A – Sure, we’re here and waiting for you.

Q – Are the aliens coming for me?

A – Yes, they are parked two blocks away.

Q – Are you listening to my phone calls?

A – Yeah – damn boring too. You really dig that phone sex?

Q – Have you poisoned my water supply?

A – Nah – the Government got there first.

Q –Have the Martians/Vulcans, invaded us?

A – Yes, have you looked at Tony Blair lately?
( You Yanks can just change the name)


Top of the British Blogs

4 comments:

Mad Dog said...

I'm pretty sure I'm not paranoid but possibly borderline neurotic.

This word verification thing is a bit of a chore. Now I'm suspecting you've been getting spam in your comments.

Red Fred said...

It is either this precaution or a ban on anonymous replies; I am afraid that several blogs are being targeted, and it is a dismal trend.
As I said before, several spam posts have been coming my way, oh yes.

Anonymous said...

LOL @ "you Yanks can just change the name"!

I think that would be an insult to Martians and Vulcans.

Red Fred said...

Little Sister

You are so right!