Saturday, October 01, 2005

God Has My Number



A combination of events crept up and clobbered me, by far the worse, is the doom of my computer

It died on me

I got the blue screeen of death, permanently

Yep.


No matter what, I cannot open the friggin' thing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I am having to buy a new one.....
I guess God has my number, like I came up on his computer, an' he pressed the button

And said 'Let it be so'

And it bloody well was.
The doom of computer came upon me.
Friggin' Hell.


Top of the British Blogs

2 comments:

Mad Dog said...

Sorry to hear about the demise of your computer, RF. This happens sometimes and it's always inconvenient. Time for a new one -enjoy your sleek new box.

Red Fred said...

Mad Dog
I was gutted...! However new box, in shiny blue is on its way-I hope!