Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Objects of Desire or.... the secret of the Universe




I have to confess – I spent the last week, playing with the Thing from Outer Space, or as Mad Dog called it , ‘The Boom Box from Hell”
He’s just jealous that his A-Drive is not hidden inside the nifty little panel, behind the blue light!

I guess Objects of Desire are just that; and this week’s Object will probably drive ‘little sister’ NUTS!!!!!

It is my David and Goliath watch.

I love it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It is red, and it has cartoon faces, plus words of PROFOUND wisdom

‘Mullets get chicks’

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Bloody hell, the secret of the Universe in one line. Marvellous.

What is a Mullet?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Simple, it’s a hairstyle – and until I did a search, thought it was totally modern, but I have found 18C references to this name.

It is red and I love it.

(and the Boom Box from Hell)

Top of the British Blogs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I is stickin with me tried and trusted Rolex. * Falls over laughing*