Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Yellow Blob



Ahh well, can’t be hanging around the Thing all day, so patting it on its shiny blue head, make usual mad dash for the bus.
Never know these days if I’m late or not.
Used to rely on seeing this woman in a yellow coat walking up to the bus stop.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fall out the door, look for Yellow Blob walking up the path – she always looks like one of the Moomins, even her hair is a Moomin style thing.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(for red, substitute yellow, and you get the idea)

Not once, have I seen her hurry, let alone run.
I run, my God, do I run.
The Yellow Blob never does. No matter what, Yellow Blob walks slowly up the path

Now the blob thing has disappeared…no more Miss Moomin, no more yellow blob

Gutted; now I just leg it and hope the bus is there.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Gone, just like the Moomins.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just not there




Top of the British Blogs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang....no more yellow blob to help you gauge the bus arrival? bummer.

I like the cool story, though :)

Red Fred said...

yep- now its just hope, little sister
I loved the Moomins, we used to have it on the telly; they all had great voices, real good stories