Sunday, November 13, 2005

Homer Simpson is My Cousin



I was reading a good blog about the technically challenged among us –his nifty new mobile phone nearly gave the guy a brainstorm.
“Thank God for that” I thought “I’m not the only one.” It’s nuts, I should be able to cope with this stuff, I used to work with audio visual equipment, all the time.

The photocopier got tetchy? No problem, grab me tweezers and yank… and hope the engineer never catches me.

A few posts back from this, I revealed a few of me troubles with The Thing, my yummy Xblade computer; even now it does things I simply don’t understand.

I try to burn a CD
No way baby, not in your lifetime.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I really sympathise with Watski, him and me sing the same tune – his mobile does nasty things as well.
Watski's

I am never ever gonna get one of those all dancing mobiles, my brain fries as it is. Punch a few buttons…..ding a ling ling, Sod All ,happens.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think I need a techno brain. No scrub that, I have to face it, Homer Simpson is my cousin.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bloody hell, we ARE cousins.



Top of the British Blogs

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dunno about you but I find that my eyesight lets me down when it comes to the trimmings on my mobile.
I have to put my glasses on to send a text message.

Red Fred said...

oh you got that far? Took me a month to set the ring tone, never mind a text message!