Friday, March 10, 2006

Bankers are Wankers



I may have lost a tooth, but I have not lost me bollicking marbles, no I have not

My brain cells still click over

Image hosting by Photobucket


So why do I get the Idiot’s Reception as soon as I put feet inside the bank, huh?

Confront the cashier, "I want to set up a new Debit.”

Sounds simple, does it not? Mais non, mes amies.

It seems one must proceed to the ‘Welcome’ desk.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I am met by a specially trained graduate in Smarm. She, neatly clad in executive style suit, nods and hands me a Form.

Yes all right it’s just a form.

Then I get the punch line from the smarm lady.

“Shall I fill in it for you?”

Image hosting by Photobucket


EXCUSE ME?


There is a frozen silence, and a frozen pause while I wonder if I’ve lost me hearing as well as me tooth (wisdom tooth, and any funny comments, you gets hexed)

With gritted teeth, decline, and fill in the form

ALL BY MYSELF.


Image hosting by Photobucket


Bankers..bunch of friggin’ wankers.
Yep.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Top of the British Blogs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the U.S. government is running the UK banks? sure sounds like it....funny reading here!

Red Fred said...

Little sis, I am SURE that the US of A is somewhere in the system- of course bankers are prone to the clone syndrome, so I guess they all fell out of the same mould!

Anonymous said...

Of course they did, I been sayin that for years. There's also a mould for perlice men and politicians and ... they gets painted afterwards, but it don't really matter which colour they come in...it's called the Judy O'Grady syndrom ... as only by me, well that's wot I calls it

Red Fred said...

oh Judy O'Grady..that explains it really, why didn't anyone tell me!