Thursday, March 02, 2006

Bugger The Tooth Fairy




Well it looks like all the shit stuff happens tomorrow

The council say I owe them money from last year, so will I please trot along in the morning and they will tell me how many bank vaults I need to empty

Yep.

Image hosting by Photobucket

And when I’ve obliged…. That’s not the end of it, oh no.

Me Dentist wants to deprive me of a wisdom tooth, and another little toothypeg

Image hosting by Photobucket




I pay HIM for that, and bugger the tooth fairy, where is she when you want some help?

Image hosting by Photobucket


In bloody Barbados I expect.

I had better read this book real quick…except I can’t afford it. Damn.


Image hosting by Photobucket


Top of the British Blogs

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't worry, the blank cheque is in the post.