Friday, April 20, 2007

Don't Sit Next To Me



I think folks should learn the etiquette of how to sit down and not make pillocks of themselves – I am referring to the lack of manners I see every day on the bus.

Let me explain

I am a fairly small person (and anyone who wants to comment on that, can take a hike)


As I was saying, I am a fairly small person, and when some large lout takes the seat next to me, that doesn’t give them the right in invade my personal space, by sitting much too close, or make horrible noises in my ear.

And I don’t want their kids to kick my leg and leave baby sized imprints on my freshly clean black trousers. Go kick your own mother, I’m sure she deserves it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I don’t want them to chew their breakfast in my face, nor they should gulp, belch, scratch, or do the rhythm thing, because they are listening to some crap on their IPod.


For Christ’s sake, why can’t the idiots just sit there, and stare blankly out of the window, like I do?


And as for the bimbo who sits next to me, and chatters non-stop on her mobile – baby, have I got plans for you.

I have to say, blokes are the worst; just hafta spread themselves about don’t they? Legs, arms….yeah, lets take up all the space we can….Now, where shall I put my size 12 feet?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I could tell you, but it wouldn’t be legal

And to the geek who thought he could flap his newspaper in my face…..think again you friggin’ moron.

So to all of you mentioned here, have a good day. And don’t sit next to me.
Yep.


Top of the British Blogs


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Manners - all bloody well gone to hell in a hand cart. No one has any of them left anymore. To show manners and consideration somehow seems to mean you're weak or somehow lacking a killer instinct...

It's a real shame - and does I think account for why we are a lot more miserable nowadays. It's a community spirit and respect for our fellow people that has gone. A real shame.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you 100%, Red Fred! Many of those irritations were the reasons I moved to a more expensive apartment so I could have the luxury of walking to work (and occasionally poking my umbrella at the grill of a car that pulled too close to the sidewalk for my comfort), until now, of course, I'm no longer gainfully employed so I walk or take my little car or wait for Mr. Wonderful to drive me to wheres I wants to goes.

btw, I always give room for the smaller peeps - not your fault I don't consistently contain myself to my own seat...you watch your weight, you deserve your space :)

excellent rant here!

Anonymous said...

Yesh, no consideration anywheres anymore, most especially for quiet loving people of fairly normal proportions and manners.
Next time some *bleep* *bleep* lout takes up yer space ask him sweetly if you're crowding him.
Anuther of me pet peeves is pollutants who pass me in the street for the express purpose of blowin their stinkin fag emissions inta me face... i hopes they perish of asphyxia some fine day...potassium cyanide comes to mind

Unknown said...

Nuffins changed much. I used ter go up ter London on the 7.30 and it was crowded and horrible and folk had no manners, and that was back in the eightes...Has it got worse ?

Red Fred said...

I got stymied by this Google sign in.....grrrrr

I guess this manners thing is just the same as it always was -lil sis , I am glad you give space to lil peeps...

Yes Delicia, a very good solution