Saturday, February 19, 2005

Sod the Cooker




A 'I must go clean the cooker' moment has come over me, as I contemplate the prospect of at least 2 hours of uninterrupted writing time

It is a horrible sensation, no legitimate reasons for doing anything else, the pc all to myself and therefore I must go clean the cooker.

That way I can avoid my synopsis, second draft, I can avoid writing a section that is driving me nuts, and dry up every third word.

Yeah, let me gather up the cleaning cloths, the cans of 'Mr Muscle', and I shall worship the cooker.

No, no, I'll write a blog, that's nearly work and a damn sight more fun.

Yep. Sod the cooker.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do yer writin woman!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, get down to it sharpish! No more shilly shallyiing! Just set yerself down an get it done! Btw, mine own place is positively sparklin, an i think I'll be doin' my tax return form as early as never before...