Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Twitface Fights On!



I quite understand that politicians of all persuasions go fairly mental in the run up to a general election, but when they start dragging out these cases of apparent neglect, I do think the element of farce goes off the scale.

We will gloss over the fact that dear Twitface, Leader of the Opposition waxed in lyrical terms over his Party’s concern for the lady who, we are told, had her operation cancelled seven times.

The unfortunate patient has been in this state for months, but only recently has she become the object of compassion, as Twitface vows he will fight on. Daresay he will, but I doubt that will help this lady, or anyone else.

Worse was to come, as recently a ‘anguished’ mother addressed the Faithful with Twitface beaming at the cameras from the podium. I’ve forgotten what she was being anguished about, because I got so pissed off with the whole thing, as I am absolutely certain, she will be left to deal with the whole sodding mess, without any help from Twitface or Uncle Tony.

‘Compassion’ is not a buzz word in politics, nope it surely is not.


Top of the British Blogs

2 comments:

Alfie said...

You're right, compassion certainly is not a buzzword in politics.

'Tossers', 'Creeps', 'Power-mad freeloaders' and 'Failed Lawyers' most definitely are though.

p.s. Fred - I'll link you onto my site.

A the OK.

Red Fred said...

Yes indeed, the words I would like to use would get me thrown off bloggers!
Naffing Bastards....ect,ect.
Link?
Wow, thankee, Alfred the Ok!