Sunday, May 29, 2005

Pizza Rage



What is it about pizza that has people behaving like the insane or something?

I guess we’ve all remember the story about the Aussie convicts who gave up on the hostage, just for pizza??

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I came across this:-

Pizza rage lands US woman in jail

Instead of a pizza delivery, Mrs Densmore got a different caller
An 86-year-old US woman arrested for incessantly calling emergency services to complain about a pizza parlour has spent two nights behind bars.
Dorothy Densmore of Charlotte, North Carolina, called the emergency 911 service 20 times in 38 minutes.

This pizza fiend who is all of 5ft, not only demanded that the cops arrested the pizza proprietors, but scratched, kicked and bit the hand of the officer who came to arrest her!

But they did release her from jail pending medical reports.

I’ve been eating the stuff on and off for years – so far, haven’t bitten anyone, at least if I did, in me sleep or something, no one’s complained.
Nope.

Top of the British Blogs

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You didn't bite anyone. Are you completely sure of this?

Red Fred said...

Well, I was quite hungry the other night; if any bods are seen looking 'bitten' in my neck of the wood, I'm real sorry.
Perhaps I'd better stick to pizza after all.

Mad Dog said...

Now I feel hungry. Pass a piece of the sausage and mushroom please...