Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Stir My Chemistry



Oh Damn, Bother, Blast... I let go of my brain and sat in front of the TV watching Kirstie Allsopp in that property programme

Not the other one, with the other pert property presenter, the one that Mad Dog mentioned and sez he got all them hits.....

Wasted a whole hour watching some obscenely rich designer who wanted two homes... with 'chemistry' you know. And 'features' that 'spoke' to him.

I'll tell the local Council Housing Department that - a designer home with features that stirs my chemistry, is wot I want.

Should go down a blast in Dog Poo land, so it should - watch this space.

Top of the British Blogs

6 comments:

Mad Dog said...

Now that you've mentioned the "Kirstie" word, I'd be interested to know what happens to your site traffic. Mine has more than doubled (and increasing) and I think I may break the ton any day now. The trouble is don't think any of thse websurfers are interested in reading a blog!

Red Fred said...

It didn't up the figures so much, somehow she didn't hack it!!!!

Mad Dog said...

Just wait for a bit and I'm sure you'll get hits through Google searches

Mad Dog said...

I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to post yet another SB story today. My site traffic has now trebled although not all hits have come from searches for thse property babes. Maybe people are actually reading my drivel...? Actually a stressful concept.

Red Fred said...

You will keep mentioning the SB word....just have to live with the results huh?

Mad Dog said...

My site traffic is today 5-fold over pre mention of SB days. But the hits are all from SB searches (mostly from the UK). It seems she is a major male fantasy object. So I don't think my blog is getting read much more than usual. Anyway I've become obsessed with my site counter and I've been checking the hits every half hour or so. This is a very narcissistic process!!