Thursday, April 21, 2005

Is it over yet?



Some television journalist remarked how boring the Election in Britain has become.
He’s right, I keep falling asleep in front of the box, the endless droning, the fake concern, it’s a form of torture.

Even Jon Snow, presenter of Channel 4 News, is sinking under the nightly line up of Conservative, Labour and Lib Dems frothing away, talking complete crap.

Normally, Jon can stop them in their tracks but these days all bets are off.


I can’t stand it - I suddenly find domestic yearnings for a clean cooker come over me.

Worst thing is, I simply can’t care who wins, please just have the bally Election, and spare us, Good Lord (if there is one) from this onslaught of Verbal imbecility.

Hand me my knitting. Please.

Top of the British Blogs

No comments: