Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Miss Head-Mistress



There’s been a lot of comment lately about badly behaved football players, nothing new in that you might think, after all none of ‘em seem to have more that 2 brain cells each.Anyone who knows a football player with more, do let me know.


The last episode involved some plonker who was swearing on the pitch.


Shock, horror.


A school headmistress was interviewed, saying in distressed tones that the young man sent out the wrong message to kids, and that he was certainly the wrong type of role model.


Lady, come round where I live - as described in:Walk in Dog Poo


Any day of the week walk through the shopping centre, down the next street and you can hear the kid’s parents effing and blinding like there’s no tomorrow.
“Wayne! F*****g come here you little sod!” screeches the fond mother “Do you want me to bloody hit you!”


The aggression, the violence towards a kid that can barely wobble on its feet, are all it takes to produce these children we see every day, learning a language and behaviour that would do credit to an old lag in jail.Where these kids will end up.Of course every parent suffers from their children winding them up to screaming point; but they need to scream at a two year old?


I don’t think so.
Like I said Miss Headmistress, come round here, and listen to a few parental role models; oh yeah, and bring the soap to wash their mouths out.


Top of the British Blogs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tee Hee. How spot on! I've been doing the heard-at-Tesco's imitation for years, "Wayne and Tracy, come 'ere you little bleeders or I'll belt yer". I hate sounding like "yours disgusted in Tunbridge Wells" but I noted on recent trips back to the UK that things don't seem to be getting any better. Sad really.

Red Fred said...

Yes indeed; I have just come back to the UK. It was the first thing that hit me, and like you said, Tesco's it was.
They really do not treat children so badly in some European countries, as the British, they might go the other way in terms of indulgence.
I think I prefer that on the whole.