Monday, January 24, 2005

The Holy Beckhams! Argghhhhhhh



Becks waxwork vandal discharged

A law lecturer who destroyed a nativity scene at Madame Tussauds featuring David and Victoria Beckham has been conditionally discharged for 12 months. James Anstice, 39, was sentenced at Bow Street Magistrates' Court after pleading guilty to criminal damage.

The court was told Anstice had leapt over a cordon at the London tourist attraction, pushed the figure of David Beckham to the floor and seized Victoria's head.
Speaking outside court, Anstice said: "I have nothing against David and Victoria Beckham - I have no opinion on them really.
"I have done my bit in the world against crap but I do not think I am going to get involved in any more protests."

This man is a Hero!! He should be rewarded, God damit...come to think of it, why didn't God get mad about it ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree,he's a Hero! Is there no limit to bad taste? Sheeesh!

Gandalf Siduri