Sunday, January 16, 2005

Plonkers!



Germaine Greer /BBC News
The doubts of friend and foe were confirmed when feminist author and broadcaster Germaine Greer walked out of the Celebrity Big Brother house on the sixth day of the reality television show: what was she thinking of?
She once said Big Brother was "as dignified as looking through the keyhole in your teenage child's bedroom door".
And, explaining her decision not to enter the I'm a Celebrity jungle, she declared: "My nightmare would be having to endure the twittering of a bunch of has-beens and wannabees, interested only in themselves and how they come across."



Oh come on............don't be a plonker! We all know how moronic Big Brother is.....its for plonkers, and now its for famous plonkers.
Just goes to show, how fame softens the brain
I ain't famous, but I'm not a plonker.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fred, she only went on the show so that she could walk off it.

Queenie said...

15 more minutes of fame for her...

Q

Red Fred said...

I'm not happy about GG - should have more respect for herself, the daft besom! Anyway, she's off my list. now, thats done it!
Harumphh....15 mins of fame, and totally undeserved coverage in The Sunday Times!
I'm going to have a rant about it all over again!