Friday, January 14, 2005

Let's Get a Few Things Sorted





Ok, lets get a few things sorted...Like I'm not a bloke
I like the name 'Fred'
And me Hair ain't red
I just like the pic.....I don't look like that either.



Except when it comes out of a bottle - I like stuff out of a bottle, the alcoholic kind ( and where the hell is the spell checker?) its taken me five minutes to look the damn word up: once I bought a dictionary, it was called 'The Dictionary of Perfect Spelling'

Complete and utter waste of bloody time... you hafta to be able to spell to use it. So I'm back to crawling through me 'Collins English Gem' the handy size , jesus the print size is small, do I have a telescope nearby?
I have many Rants - there will be more.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Use word and then cut and paste yer stuff inter yer blog and then yer can spel like what I does